Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fake Friends

“You got nothing to lose. You don't lose when you lose fake friends.”
~ Joan Jett


There are a lot of fake friends in life, they're like rocks, ok on the outside but when you pick up the rocks underneath are the worm and insects that represent what they really are.

If only we had the ability to find them out before we got hurt, life would be simpler. But such is life, it is the only way you will grow, learn, develop.

Know that YOU are better, a better human being, a better leader, a better care giver, a better heart and a better friend. But most of all, you are better off without THEM.

Cowards who lack in every aspect of life skills should be ignored and forgotten about. They do not deserve your anguish or sadness, they deserve nothing. And life shall treat them as such.

You are the BEST person I know.

Infact, really You are the BEST anyone will ever know. You think people don't notice but they do, they know how much you do and how much you care. So embrace that knowledge, and forget about the "rude, egoistical, incompetent, idiotic, moronic, stupid, petty, cowardly and downright tyrannical bitches" that THEY ARE. For this is the truth. And praise God for showing you their true colours. You have been saved.

I love You.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you I REALLY needed that. I still need to tell myself because my heart hurts not because of what I lost, but because of what was said about me. It was so disgusting.

    -zia

    ReplyDelete