Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Man Is A Legend


It has been a while since I watched a movie where I could simply not tear my eyes off the screen, so when I went to see this, even though I love MJ's songs I didn't expect to be wowed. I mean 2 hours or so about his dance rehearsals? No matter how big a fan you are, how interesting could it be? But I was wrong, the editors of course need to be given their due, but what an awesome (in the proper sense of the word i.e. awe inspiring) production. Every second was in MJ's own word, 'magical'. I was honestly not expecting the brilliance that this documentary(?) had.

Now more than ever you feel his lack of presence in this world. So much brilliance in just one man.

Although I do wish the Malaysian movie goers would get more into the movies they go see, I mean I was honestly the only one dancing around in my seat. WHO STAYS STILL WHEN MJ IS DANCING? Even if you are not at all a dancer (like me) you cannot help but move when you see him move.

2 comments:

  1. just stumbled across this blog...so were you the one who just stood up and danced during the billie jean part?? cuz this lady did in the theatre i was at..

    ReplyDelete
  2. no. but i wish i had been there. i would have gotten up and joined her.

    ReplyDelete